Kingdom Business Season 2: The American musical drama series Kingdom Business features dramatic plotlines and musical numbers. Authors John. J. Sakman and Kerry Lenhart; producers Holly Carter, Devon Franklin, Kirk Franklin, and Michael Van Dyck; executive producer Kerry Lenhart. The United States of America serves as the setting for several television series. There are a number of production companies working in Hollywood today, including Franklin Entertainment, Fo Yo Soul Entertainment, Releve Entertainment, Inspired Entertainment, and DAE Light Media.
— OfficialKingdomBusiness (@KBTheSeries) June 8, 2022
Kingdom Business Season 2 Plotline
A lot of music and plenty of mysteries are at the heart of Kingdom Business Season 2. The second season’s eight episodes go even farther into the music business via the themes of family, religion, love, and power. The series discloses several unexpected details.
Denita Jordan, the “Queen of Gospel,” and Caesar, her ex-boyfriend and the music producer who helped start her career, are the protagonists of this biographical drama. Denita is the shrewd lady in charge of the Mega Church. It’s a religious community distinguished by its very large membership and by the wide range of educational and social opportunities it provides. And she is dead set on keeping her position on the throne by keeping her family’s less-than-flattering secrets under wraps.
Denita’s voice is very magnificent, and her fame has spread all over the globe. In the First Kingdom, where Denita and Caesar live, Caesar is a bishop. Denita is an excellent leader who has little patience for her loved ones or her staff. Denita, a former exotic dancer and young woman who now poses a danger to Jordan’s life, is intent on upending the norms of Gospel music.
The drama unfolds behind-the-scenes in the music business, with all the money, power, and celebrity that comes with it. Not only are several musical industry secrets revealed in this episode, but there are also some surprising plot turns.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Cast And Main Lead
- Malcolm Walker, played by Dominique Johnson
- Sasha La’Myia Good (Taqmar Braxton) as Essence (Taylor Hicks)
- The role of Bishop Jeremiah West is played by Louis Gossett, Jr.
- Kajuana S. Marie plays Dani, while Sam Malone plays Dex.
- The role of C.J. Jordan/Walker/Zyan is played by Kiandra Richardson and Aspen Kennedy, respectively.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Where You Can Watch?
The second season of Kingdom Business will premiere on 15 February 2023. On May 12th, 2022, it will be made available. It takes between 41 and 51 minutes to air one episode. The premiere of the first season is scheduled for May 12, 2022.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Watch Options
The second season of Kingdom Business is now available to stream on BET+, Roku TV, Spectrum TV, and Philo. To top it all off, there are 8 total episodes.
- The intended release date of “One Moment From Glory” was May 19, 2022, however BET Plus aired it on June 1, 2022.
- The initial release date of “His Eye is on the Raven” was May 19, 2022, however it premiered on BET Plus on August 7, 2022.
- Despite its initial release date of May 19, 2022, BET +’s broadcast of “Let It Burn” did not occur until January 18, 2023.
- Originally published on May 19, 2022, “If it Could” premiered on BET Plus on January 25, 2023.
- On BET Plus, “Imagine” premiered on February 1, 2023, despite having an initial release date of May 19, 2022.
- Originally released on May 19, 2022, “Love Song” premiered on BET Plus on February 8, 2023.
- The BET Plus premiere of “Dear God” is February 15, 2023. The initial release date was May 19, 2022.
- The premiere of “Homecoming” on BET + took place on February 22, 2023, even though the film’s initial release date was May 19, 2022.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Ratings
The creators of this show have yet to release it. No reviews or ratings have been posted for Kingdom Business, at this time. Critics had conflicting reactions to the show.
With the first season’s success in mind, we anticipate a similarly enthusiastic reaction to news of a second season. The series has a high rating for a franchise (7.4 out of 10) on IMDb. It got high marks from reviewers with a 79% approval rating on the movie review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Summary
There are many surprises and hidden details in this season. This series has a lot of fun and exciting things to look forward to. The music business is the subject of this series. Drama revolving around gospel queen Denita Jordan, who is being threatened by a young singer with a checkered history, provides an inside peek at the gospel music business.
Kingdom Business Season 2 Frequently Asked Question
Kingdom Business Release Date?
As of December 2, 2019, NBC was working on creating the show. The sitcom was given a series order by BET+ on August 23, 2021. On May19, 2022, the first episode of the show aired.
To begin, I’d want to state that I have long looked up to Gospel greats like Yolanda Adams-Adams, Donnie McClurkin, Bebe and Cece Winans, and many more. Mrs. YOLANDA ADAMS brought the drama and the seriousness of her ministry to the stage with her fierce beauty and fiery demeanour. As I began to observe, God’s voice woke me up, and I knew immediately that I was in God’s presence. God, that’s one intense drama. Thanks to everyone who helped make this one of the best shows of the year.