Santa Clarita Diet Season 4 is an American horror-comedy streaming TV show that was made for Netflix by Victor Fresco and stars Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant. Hence, In this article, you know about season 4 all details here like release date, trailer, cast and more.
Frank Fresco is in charge of making sure that the show runs smoothly. He is also an executive producer with Barrymore and Olyphant and Aaron Kaplan, Tracy Katsky, Chris Miller, Ember Truesdell and Ruben Fleischer. Joel and Sheila Hammond are a husband and wife real estate team.
Their normal, boring lives change when Sheila shows signs of being a zombie. Hence, Sheila’s family is shocked by her new desire for human flesh and her changed personality, which has become more primal and impulsive. They are also looking for a cure for her condition.
Santa Clarita Diet Season 4 Storyline Revealed Here
Even though the show was cancelled, the last season left viewers wondering what would happen to Mr. Ball’s legs and whether or not Joel would be able to save Sheila from death. The fourth season will be so exciting to watch.
Joel: Will she live like her wife, who turns into a monster and eats human flesh? Or will she be saved by the people who love her? Victor Fresco, the showrunner of SCD, also said that he had already planned a lot of things for the fourth movie. Abby and Eric should become friends because of what he wanted to do.
Not only that, but in Season 4, the former would become a zombie hunter. Sheila and Joel also wanted to do something fun together. Hence, Fresco wanted to do the same thing. He also said that in the fourth season, viewers would see Joel with a new attitude, but the show had to end.
Season 4 might be the best of all the other seasons of this show because it would have a lot of humour and not-yet-known answers. There hasn’t been a decision made yet as to how the show will be streamed on any network.
Expected Cast Of Santa Clarita Diet Season 4
It’s possible that Santa Clarita Diet Season 4 could happen at some point in the future. If that happens, you might see some new faces and some old faces who will be back.
- Drew Barrymore in the role of Sheila Hammond
- Timothy Olyphant in the role of Joel Hammond
- Liv Hewson in the role of Abby Hammond
- Skyler Gisondo in the role of Eric Bemis
- Ricardo Chavira in the role of Dan Palmer (season 1)
- Lisa Palmer as played by Mary Elizabeth Ellis
- Andy Richter in the role of Carl Coby
- Richard T. Jones in the role of Rick
- Joy Osmanski in the role of Alondra
- Kaylee Bryant in the role of Sarah
- Seasons 1–2: Nathan Fillion
- Alan Tudyk (season 3) in the role of Gary West
- Natalie Morales in the role of Anne Garcia
- Thomas Lennon in the role of Andrei Novak
- Ramona Young in the role of Ramona Sydney Park in the role of Winter Grace Zabriskie in the role of Mrs. Bakavi (season 1)
- DeObia Oparei in the role of Loki Hayes (season 1)
- Jonathan Slavin in the role of Ron
- Seasons 2–3: Joel McHale as Chris Maggie Lawson as Christa Zachary Knighton as Paul
- Marsha Jee Young Han (season 2)
- Ethan Suplee in the role of Tommy (season 3)
- Shalita Grant in season 3 as FBI Agent Tess Rogers
- Seasons 2–3: Matt Shively as Christian
- Linda Lavin in the role of Jean Goran Vinji in the role of Dobrivoje Poplovi (season 3)
- Portia de Rossi in the role of Dr. Cora Wolf (season 1)
- Becky Patton Oswalt as Dr. Hasmedi Markie Post
- Leo Howard in the role of Sven
- Malcolm Barrett in season 3 as Morgan
- Miraj Grbi in season 3 as Vlado
- Petra Blazic is played by Kerri Kenney-Silver (season 3)
Rotten Tomatoes Rating Of Santa Clarita Diet Season 4
The first season of Santa Clarita Diet was mostly praised by critics. If you look at Rotten Tomatoes, the season has an overall score of 7.17/10. This is based on 73 reviews with an approval rate of 78%.
“Santa Clarita Diet has a great cast, a lot of laughs, and an interesting premise,” the site says. “But the level of gore might not be to everyone’s taste.” Metacritic says that the first season got “generally positive reviews” with a score of 67 out of 100, based on 30 reviews.
The second season was also well-received by critics. Also, Rotten Tomatoes has given the season an 89 percent approval rating based on 19 reviews from people who have seen it. The average rating was 7.85/10.
“Santa Clarita Diet carries the momentum of its first season with non-stop comedic gore and a big heart that bleeds a lot for its lovable characters,” the site says.
Also, Based on 18 reviews, the third season has a 100% approval rating. It has a rating of 7.78/10 on Rotten Tomatoes. Barrymore and Olyphant’s “pitch-perfect chemistry” makes each blood-soaked episode more enjoyable.
Also, the Tv guide gives it a 66% rating of the show. As well as IMDb give it a 7.8/10 rating which is pretty good to see the series.
Santa Clarita Diet Season 4 Released Or Not?
The first season, which had 10 episodes, got mostly good reviews. It was announced on March 29, 2017, that the show would be back for a second season, which premiered on March 23, 2018. The show was brought back for a third season on May 8, 2018. It also premiered on March 29, 2019.
When season 4 of the Santa Clarita Diet was cancelled, most people thought it would be because the show did not make enough money for its makers. Netflix, on the other hand, has been more concerned with making money in the future with shows like “Stranger things” and “The Crown,” which are sure to be more popular than other shows that will make more money for Netflix.
A Netflix show has been officially shut down. In a statement, the show’s cancellation was made clear. When Tracy Kautsky Boomer, the show’s producer, told CNN that the news came in yesterday, she said, “They called us.” “We’re all so down. Making it was a lot of fun.
There were no more shows to be shown on April 26, 2019. As a result, we won’t be able to watch the great show anymore. A Netflix show that was supposed to be on for a while has been cancelled. In a statement, it was said that the show was going to be cancelled. Producer Tracy Katsky Boomer told CNN, “They called us with the news yesterday.” “We are all very sad.” We’ve had so much fun making it.
It’s not very surprising that the platform’s actions are mostly based on money. Netflix has decided to cancel the horror movie, even though it had a lot of positive reviews and people wanted to see it.
Trailer Of Santa Clarita Diet Season 4 Check Here
Check out the show’s previous seasons on Netflix and the trailer for Season 3 here. To stay up to date on the news for the next season, stay with us! You should stay safe.
Because the show came to an unsatisfactory end, viewers were even more upset when the show was cancelled. The audience was left with a question mark. If you’ve seen the whole series, you should know what happened in the last episode.